At Calumet Carton, we believe that continual investment achieves quality improvement and reduced costs, which pays big dividends to our customers. We stay ahead of the competition by reinvesting in state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, as well as our people. We invest in our staff so we can remain the experts in our trade and offer our customers the best in both products and service.
Some of our investments towards the future include:
- NEW! High speed 55” width Zerand die cutter with “cut to mark” registration and 9 print stations, each capable of printing or coating. One station is reversible and can print or coat front or backside… all in one pass.
- 41” 7-color KBA printing press
- 59″ sheet runner that offers precision sheeting and slitting of roll stock
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility to house a wide selection of our stock and custom products
- AIB Food Contact Recognition facility
- G7 Master Printer with a certified G7 Expert on site
- Certified USPS Mail Piece Design Specialist on staff
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) design experts
Have questions, need a quote or want to request a sample? Call us at (708) 333-6521 and let us help you find the right solution for your next project.